We do not encourage pets. However, if you are unable to make appropriate arrangements for your pet at home, we accept pets in one of our motel rooms and selected cottages (Cottage # 21,22,23 in-season and #10,10a, 21,23 in the winter season). Please understand that we can make no exceptions to this rule.
There is a $20 charge per pet for the entire stay. We no longer charge a security deposit; however, we do require that a credit card be on file for security. There is a minimum $200 fine for pets that cause damage or disrespect/violate this Pet Policy.
It is important that our pet policy be followed by all pet owners. Neglecting this policy will incur the fine.
1. Keep your pet on a leash while outside your room or cottage.
2. Do not take your pet to relieve itself on our property. There are miles upon miles of state lands surrounding Motel Long Lake for your pet to enjoy. It goes without saying that all excrement should be removed, even from the wild, so bring doggie bags.
3. DO NOT, for any reason, allow your pet in the swimming area or on the beach.
4. Pets are not allowed on our beds. If you are unable to keep pets off the beds, you must bring your own linen and bedding.
5. Barking and/or hostile dogs create problems and uneasiness with our other guests. We rely on you, the pet owner, to decide whether or not your dog will fit in.
Pets can be boarded at the local Long Lake kennel. Adilaska Kennel can be reached by phone at (518) 624-2050 or by mail at P.O. Box 81, Long Lake, NY 12847.
For your convenience, please see the attached form below: